Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Margate Happy

CanonA1400 compact camera on auto setting
I have no idea who this young lady is, nor the name of her dog.

All I know is that they both looked happy as they enjoyed a few moments of solitude at Walpole Bay.

Well, not quite solitude, because I was enjoying their obvious enjoyment from my cliff top vantage point above them ... and recalled other times, other beaches and other dogs.

A bit of non-melancholic nostalgia, access to the ever changing moods and colours of the sea and I took a few seconds of now time ... in the moment ... for a prayer of thanks, and not in a smart-ass way,  that I really am so lucky to be me.

And that has also fulfilled one of my New goals which is to use more of my own pictures for these posts and fewer culled from elsewhere.